Thursday, March 01, 2018

Belated Birthday


I'm bound to need this sometime this year, my mind is like a sieve. The Girl with Sign from Mo Manning is brilliant for making you own sentiment, I use several stamp packs to make mine but I see no reason for not making it on the PC as well.

Odds and Sods of a Doodlebug pack which has made it quite busy. Embellishments I made do with the Memory Box Lavish Branch and some flower dies. The Border and the round the circle is from MFT called Crochet Border not sure if it still available but it mets up well and have only one join to hide on the circle. A bit of ribbon and job done.

Well here in Guildford we have had a bit of snow but nothing like elsewhere but the Weather forecast for today and tomorrow is that we will get quite a bit. Typically I have to go out those days, with SW this morning and swimming tomorrow, also a crop on Saturday but we've decided to play it by ear and see how things go.


11 comments:

Christine L said...

Stunningly beautiful!! I'm not around blogland as much any more as Instagram seems to have taken over the crafting world.. but I often pop back and see your makes - which are always inspiring!

Christine x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. I just love all those gorgeous papers. Smiles Jan.

Pat said...

I love the spicy colours Debby and the crochet border die and flowers and leaves are beautiful embellishments, not forgetting your pretty pink ribbon too. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A real Happy birthday card Debby, so cheerful and pretty.

We are in the "red" zone, very strong winds with not as much snow as promised - YET! A Great day for crafting and visiting blogs LOL.
Faith
x

Martie Rollin said...

LOVE this cute card! All the busy snippets of that collection work so well together. The white circle provides the perfect frame for the focal image. Very creative use of that straight line crochet die. I'd be so pleased to hold off mailing until I was sure the date had passed! Ha! Ha!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debby..love this versatile image and colouring..stay safe.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs

Cheryl W. said...

Beautiful card. All the pretty papers give it a sweet personality! Stay safe in your inclement weather. I know we always have many accidents during and after snow storms here, even though we're used to them!

Jules said...

Hi Debby

What a gorgeous card. Love all the elements you have incorporated.

Love the idea of being able to add lots of different sentiments to an image.

Hope all is well with you and you are still escaping the worst of the weather.

Love Jules xx

Brawny x said...

Wow I just live this card Debby. What great colours x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful layers! What a great card!