Monday, December 04, 2017

Waste Diecember


Funny enough I love how this card turned out, I've actually used Simon Says Stamp Evergreen Circle die to make a moon.

To make my background I used Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles on a bit dark blue card stock.
Then I used the Simon says Stamp Slopes and Hills dies, laid it out and then used the Stitched Rectangle to cut it out and then placed on the dark blue card.

The green patterned paper is some Doodlebug scraps that was left over from another card. The main white mat was cut using Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Shapes dies. Finally my Simon Says Stamp Retro Deer which I dotted it with a white pen and when that was dry, dotted it with a black pen.

The sentiment is Simon Says Stamp Winter Snow die and the wishes was from Simon Says Stamp Best Hugs stamp set.


9 comments:

Pat said...

This is really pretty and .ove that sweet deer Debby and jsing a wonderful array of gorgeous dies. x

Pat said...

Sorry Debby it looked fine before I published it! It should read 'love' and 'using'. x

Cheryl W. said...

Fab card! Love your wintery scene.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs

NGCARDS said...

This is a super cute card hun :) xxx

simo said...

I really love this card...it's beautiful! Hugs xxx

Brawny x said...

What a great card Debby! Fab design x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful