Sunday, December 24, 2017

For Mum and Dad


You know I love white cards, this one has a bit of colour but it really was inspired by this card I pinned on Pinterest.

MERRY CHRISTMAS..to all my Buddies and Docrafters...x | docrafts.com

It's been made mainly with Memory Box and Poppystamps die with some help with the Floral Oval from Spellbinders and MFT for the stitched slopes. I made my card for my Mum and Dad, I always leave one at the crematorium because I know they loved my cards.

I need to apologise for the lack of blogger, commenting and not doing my famous five. Life, health and distractions have simply got in the way. I will try to do better but I can't promise because I can see Life, Health and other crafty distractions repeating itself. But in the meantime

Happy Christmas

and if you don't celebrate Christmas,
 I hope you use this Holiday opportunity to spend it with the people you love.

Happy Holidays.

19 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely love this card. Merry Christmas and a happy healthier 2018 xx

Pauline said...

Wow! this is gorgeous! Beautifully done Debby. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Viv said...

Just beautiful Debby (I'd pinned the same card but never got round to trying ti make one like it!!!).
Have a peaceful happy Christmas and may 2018 be all that you wish for. xx

Andrea, said...

Lovely card Debby, love all the die cute you have used to create the pretty scene. I hope you have a lovely Christmas x

Deborah said...

Fabulous card love the little bit of colour. Have a lovely Christmas.
Deborah A

Dotty Jo said...

This is completely magical, Debby! Have a lovely Christmas, Jo x

Jane said...

Merry Christmas Debby and wishing you a more peaceful 2018 xx

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card with all those die cuts and texture. Love the pop of color.
Merry Christmas to you and your family and a Blessed New Year.

Christine Dol said...

This card is perfect in so many ways!!!
Beautiful!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO VERY BEAUTIFUL Debbie.
Happy Christmas to you and yours.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the scene you've created.
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card
Merry Christmas !🎅⛄🎄

hugs , Fiki

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Debby, beautifully desined, gorgeous scene.
Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year, Kate x

Martie Rollin said...

This is one of the prettiest Christmas cards I've seen this year. Love the depth you've created. The addition of the stars really makes this card special. Well done! Happy holly to all!

Pat said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card and so heartfelt as it was made in memory of your Mum and Dad, and such a complex scene too. You are so clever at this sort of card. I hope you have a very special Christmas and I look forward to seeing lots more of your beautiful creations during the coming year. x

Mervi said...

Stunning card, love it too. Merry Christmas Day!
Hope you will have a fabulous New Year;-))m

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful creations Debby! Love the gorgeous diecut scenes and the warmth in the houses makes me feel warm inside just looking on. Wishing you a wonderful time of celebration and a brilliant 2018. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Brawny x said...

A beautiful card Debby. Hope you had a good Christmas. X

Linby said...

Beautiful cards.