Sunday, November 12, 2017

Water Play


Ok they are pretty awful photos but the story and the my nephew's cheeky face is worth Scrapping. I hope it shows up better if you click on it.

I have a bag odd's and sods left from 3 packets of Echo Park boy papers and stickers which I have used. The paper that looks like wood and the green are other odds that worked with them.
I wanted a big letters so I cut them on the Cricut.

While doing this from a sketch I found on Pinterest I realised I made something similar. I had a real job to find it and in the end I copied it from my Scrapbooking on Pinterest because I couldn't find it on my Scrapbooking Blog All in One Place.


Inspired from MJ layout

5 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

What a brilliant page Debby, beautiful colours and fabulous layout x

Pat said...

This is a great layout and good to use up those leftover pieces which work well here, cute photos too. x

Jackie said...

It's not the quality of the picture, it's the quality of the memory! I have scrapbooked some really bad pictures, but when I look at the pages, they are beautiful!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT layout Debbie, such lovely photos too.
Faith
x

Brawny x said...

Fab LO Debby x