Thursday, July 13, 2017

Party Girl


Did I mention that July is girlie month although there are two chaps whose Birthday this month one of is my DS. It's nice making girly card after quite a few boys ones.

This one is called Party Girl from Mo Manning and I gutted the pink starry paper from Echo Park because I only had sheet. I do love how a bit of paper pieceing can really make your card.

The Swirl is from Magnolia can't believe the poor die had been overlooked for so long. My daisies are MFT Upsy Daisy and I'm so pleased the missing die has turned up. But I'm keeping the second set because they are my absolute favourite die and I would heart broken if I lost parts of them.

Pretty certain the stamped sentiment is a Simon Says Stamp set.

It's been a pretty busy week with myself flat sitting while we had the plummer in to my DD flat and I did a bit of painting. I can't do it for long but its nice to think I'm helping a bit. The week ends with Wedding Number 1, number 2 Wedding is 31 days later exactly.

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and great details.xxx

Pat said...

This is another great image by MM and you have dressed it up very prettily with the papers and the sweet daisies and swirls Debby, and in some really lovely colours too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS card, pretty colours and image and dies.
Faith
x

Martie Rollin said...

Love the flourish die you've used on this card. Nice!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fab! Love it, Debby!

Cheryl W. said...

Great card! Love the paper-piecing.

Greta said...

Love all the pretty papers & that swirl is really neat! Wonderful look with the paper pieced dress!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Bottoms up!! Fab creation Debbie, love your decoupage and paper piecing on this, it always brings the images to life in such a special way. Lovely card hun. Enjoy the weddings! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Christine L said...

Always love your cards Debbie.. even though I don't get a lot of time to comment. This one is fabulous - and like you, I love that pink starry paper! I know you said Echo Park, but can you let me know which of their collections it's in?

Thanks
Christine x

Brawny x said...

Great card Debby x