Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Doodlebug Cat

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Emboss It Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is
Use Patterned Paper 
You might like to use paper from a pack but you can also choose to make your own patterned backgrounds. Whatever you choose to use we will be looking forward to seeing what you create!
This week we are showcasing Doodlebug Products. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



If you past by regularly you know I love Doodlebug especially their patterned paper and add a Penny Black image and you have an perfect card.

My Doodlebug paper is called Dragon Tails, great boys colours. The Penny Black image is from a clear set called Happy Times.

I made by circle image mat and sentiment circle using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circle die and I added some Simon says Stamp Stitched Banner to make a rosette. My sentiment was using Simon Says Stamp Best Hugs.

I added the other banners under the image mat because in my head I was using the SplitcoastStamper sketch 648 but in the end it went its own way.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

12 comments:

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Debby :-) the little kitty is adorable and I love the papers and layout :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Pat said...

The skateboarding kitty is such fun and beautifully coloured Debby and the papers go perfectly. I love the banners for the sentiment rosette and behind the image as finishing touches too. x

Tracy Freeman said...

Debby I just smiled so much when I saw this, it's so much fun xxxx

Chrissy said...

FABulous skate boarding kitty Debby..love the papers and great colours too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Fabulous design, super papers and I love the adorable image. xx

Stephanie said...

Adorable and you're so right... the collection is perfect for boys!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Gayatri said...

Very cute and colourful card Debby! Perfect for boys! Gayatri xx

Juls said...

Fun card xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER fun card, great design and colours too.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant fun stamp and I love the bright papers
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

This is a very fun card. With different papers (and maybe a little bling), this could work well for a female, too.

Migdalia said...

Super CUTE!! I love the cool cat and fun DP!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M