Saturday, April 01, 2017

Easter Hedgie


The crooked photographer is back, I got my ruler out to check that it is in fact square but you wouldn't think though. So please try ignore the leaning card, simply didn't have time to photo it again.

This is possibly my last Easter card and its for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which is for Easter/Spring but I have check the other DT challenges but I pretty sure those no eggs involved in the forthcoming challenges.

My papers are Doodlebug but you knew that, my flower is Simon Say Stamp Stitched Daisies and this is the smaller one of the three. I have mislaid one of my MFT Upsy Daisies die, I was gutted especially has I know they have been retired. Lucky for me I find one on Ebay and it came pretty quick too.

Enough waffling, my leaves are Poppystamps and has become a favourite still wish I discovered my other daisies was missing I think my card need a bouquet of daisies. To make up for it I used my
La la Land corners and just wouldn't do.

I've had to schedule my post off to Scrap Cafe crop at the Hilton in Bracknell this morning, my bags are packed and hopefully I organised its just me this month both my partners in crime are busy this time.

13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous Easter card that Hedgehog is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet, Jo x

Mary Strauser said...

Just love hedge hogs. So cute

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sooooooooo cute, love the card.
Faith
x

Christine Dol said...

Honestly Debby, your cards are all so beautiful. And this Easter card is so sweet.

Sandra H said...

Oooooh so cute l love the papers used and the image is just so cute too! x

Lorraine said...

He is a very cute hedgy and I love the pretty papers and bright colours
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

Such a pretty card! Love those pretty pink corners. They add a nice touch of color.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a cutie...glad you found your die!

Juls said...

Cute xx

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card !

scrappymo! said...

What a fabulous card. Love all the DP and lovely dies you chose!