Sunday, December 18, 2016

scrapbooking


Last two scrapbooking pages of 2016 and I'm still scrapping 2014, need to up my game next year. The first one is quite simple but I really think it didn't need much. I rarely get a good photo of my Son and I'm not even sure I took this one.

The papers are so old ones I'm trying to use up, the Believe and sentiment are Simon Says Stamp. The arrows I have a sheet of large arrows that I've used but kept the page with the negatives on so all I had to do was draw them using it as a template.


This was the sketch challenge at the All Day Crop but because I wasn't staying I couldn't enter it. Again left over scraps from an Echo Park boy pack. The trees are MFT and the golf cart and flag are from Memory Box, I think possibly the clouds were too but don't hold me to that.

5 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

These are fab Debby! I started a pocket scrapbook a couple of years ago thinking it would be quicker, but I'm still in 2014 too!

Pat said...

Two fabulous layouts Debby and I love the relative simplicity of the first, and the putting is perfectly enhanced with the pretty scenic dies and the golf cart and flag, and great photos too as your starting point. x

Fikreta said...

very nice layouts!
Happy Holidays!
hugs

Carol S. said...

Brilliant pages and love the photos. Great memories. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fantastic layouts x