Monday, September 21, 2015

My Best Friend


Yesterday was my Sister's Birthday and she is away enjoying time with her family and not skydiving has we have been kidding her for the last few months.
Of course we knew where she was staying and we gatecrashed their Sunday Lunch and have arranged to stay overnight in the area. So I still away and still scheduling my post.
This time its my Sister's card, I used the sweet Summer Sisters from Mo with some Penny Black Papers.
I printed of some words to with my die cut words and numbers and by the time I added another favourite of mine the foliage from Memory Box and the punched flowers the job was done.
Sometime this morning we will be back after an extremely busy weekend and now doubt I will crash out when I get home.

20 comments:

brenda said...

This is a lovely girls card Debby, sure your sister loved it.

B x

Doreen said...

Love the gorgeous image,this is fabulous.xxx

Di said...

Oh Debby, this is truly fabulous! Bet your sister loves it too - such a darling image.

Hugs

Di xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Debby, lots of lovely details.
Pauline
x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card for your sister x

Sarah said...

This is wonderful and I bet your Sister loved it xx

Sarah said...

This is wonderful and I bet your Sister loved it xx

Pat said...

A gorgeous card for your sister Debby and I love the flowers and foliage and pretty background paper and what a great idea to add the computer generated sentiment with the die cut words and numbers. Your sister will have adored this. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How wonderful to send your Sister this fabulous card, what a lovely image.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby, enjoy the time away together x

Jacee said...

So sweet Debby, a really gorgeous card
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabukous sweet card

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous sweet card, great image.

Kath x

Lorraine said...

They look so sweet, a gorgeous card Debby
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Debby..love the image..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

Fab card and such a sweet image. Wonderful design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby, such a sweet image and pretty detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Tammy said...

Just beautiful and such a sweet image for one's sister! Happy birthday to her!

Tracy said...

I just adore this image. Perfect for a pair of loving sisters. Hugs!

Maria said...

Happy Birthday to your sister and hope to many more!
The card is so lovely, beautiful papers and such a cute image.
Love your cards and scrap booking Debby
hugs Maria x