Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Some double layouts


Remember my Penny Black circle card and I mentioned a layout, well this is it. MJ showed me the pic on Pinterest that had inspired her but I prefer her layout, she also found me the Kraft scallop circle. I did have a bit of a problem, MJ had used portrait pics and I had decided on landscape but love how it turned out. The patterned circle paper is Crate paper but the rest is bazzill.


Our Christmas photos look exactly like last year ones and they're a bit rubbish but I was determined to scrap them. All I knew was I wanted to used the trees and the baubles, the rest just came together and I'm still not convinced I like.
My parcels were not my idea and if I could of thought of a alternative I would cos they were fiddly and a pain.

18 comments:

brenda said...

Wonderfully laid out and coordinated l/o's Debby.

B x

scrappymo! said...

It sure looks fabulous. All that fiddly work really paid off!

Sandra H said...

Fiddly or not Debby its gorgeous:)x

Brigitte said...

wow, they are both gorgeous!!!! I love the circle paper and the gifts are fantastic! Hugs, Brigitte

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debby.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kjersti said...

Wonderful LO's Debby, they are both lovely decorated, and I love the parcels and trees:)
Have a nice evening!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Aud said...

These are great Debbi love evrything about them, they may have been fiddly but they lovely. Aud x

Kim Dibben said...

Fabulous layouts Debby. love the embellies on the Christmas one, lovely colours on the H2O.
Hugs Kim xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely layouts and pictures Debby..

Anne

Kim said...

Your layouts are stunning. I really love the one with the circles but they are both gorgeous.

Hugs Kim

scrapn_momof2 said...

Debby I love your LO's. I really love the circles on the first one.

sue w. said...

Oh Debby, how fabulous, such super layouts and the fiddle was worth it hun.
Hugs Sue W.

Sonia said...

I haven' words to explain you my enchantment for these stunning LO:) Fantastic!Fabulous! An inspiration for me:)
Big hug,
Sonia

DesignerDiva said...

These are both fabulous layouts Debby and I love the parcels! Truly gorgeous!
Hugs Laurie xx

Debbie Schneider said...

Wow - love the H20 layout!! Very creative and your Christmas one turned out very nice too!!

Melodie said...

Wonderful layouts.
Hugs
Melodie

Beryl said...

Beautiful pages Debbie. You may think the photos a bit rubbish now - but I bet when you look back at them in years to come you'll love them.
Beryl xx

Стокли said...

The first one is awesome! the photos, the circles and the white space