Thursday, June 01, 2017

Mum to Be


I managed to make a card yesterday, go me. I may have mentioned that its all about Wedding and Babies this year and with Babies come showers. I know I have one and my DD has two. Mo's image of Mother to be is ideal for a Baby Shower card.

The papers are some old ones that I've only a few favourite left, I think they are Echo Park but don't hold me to that. The Balloons are a Penny Black dies, love that heart balloon.

My medium Retro punch had an outing its not a happy punch but I challenge it now and again to punch nicely. The centres are a Lawn Fawn Snowflake dies there's some really tiny ones which was perfect size for the punched flower.


6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card ! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this image, great paper too.
Faith
x

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous and those background papers are gorgeous too.
Lorraine x

coops said...

So stunning Debby.I love the bright colours and the image is gorgeous :D

Pat said...

This is a fabulous card Debby and I adore the background balloon dp which complements the die cut balloons and the deep red pretty flowers, and the MM image is perfect and and framed perfectly with the scalloped oval. I love the colours combination too. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card :Debby and lovely bright colours

Anne